This recipe is a delicious and sweet accent to any meal, especially when it is Fall or Winter and many fresh fruits are no longer in season. It is set in whipping cream and is beautiful with the contrasting colors from the bananas, cherries, raspberries, pecans and pineapple. It comes together in a flash and Is a great recipe to make ahead, freeze and serve.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup maraschino cherries (drained)
- 1 cup small marshmallows
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits (drained)
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts (chopped)
- 2 bananas (sliced)
- 1 12 oz. bag frozen raspberries (with juice)
- 1 cup of whipped cream
- Beat lemon juice into milk until well mixed. Add all other ingredients and mix, adding berries last to prevent crushing them. Spread in...
- Get the full instructions at The Girl Who Serves Spumoni