Grapefruit Smoothie with Chia is the perfect winter smoothie. Whip up the night before for an easy breakfast on the go.
- 12 ounces coconut water, or filtered water
- 1 large pink grapefruit, peeled
- 1 lime, peeled
- 1 cup pineapple, fresh or canned in juice
- 1/2 english cucumber
- 1 piece fresh ginger, 1 inch, or 1/2 teaspoon dried ginger
- 2 handfuls spinach, about 1 cup packed
- 1 tablespoon organic agave nectar, or more to taste
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in the order listed into a high powered blender. Blend until completely smooth. Serve and enjoy!
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic