Granola French Toast is amazing with its crunchy granola. And lots of sweetness, too!
- 2 cups van's cranberry almond granola
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup, plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 slices challah bread, cut 1 inch thick
- cooking spray, (canola oil)
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse together granola and flour until granola is broken into small pieces. Pour into a shallow bowl. In...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic