Rice flakes in yogurt sauce
- 1.5 cup rice flakes (red or white variety)
- 2.5 cups fresh yogurt (low fat)
- 0.5 cup low fat milk
- salt to taste
- 1 medium cucumber
- 0.5 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 0.5 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Urad Dal (black gram dal)
- 0.5 tsp grated ginger
- 0.5 tsp indian borage leaves ((ajwainpatta, panikoorka, dodpatre) chopped roughly)
- 0,5 tsp green chilli chopped
- Whisk together yogurt and salt. Add in the rice flakes. mix well and set aside for three minutes. Meanwhile, wash, peel and cut the...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.