Thirst quenching beverage sure to be a hit with everyone at your Easter celebration from toddler to grandma.
- 6 cups water
- 4 cups sugar
- 46 ounce pineapple juice (1 46 ounce can)
- 12 ounce orange juice concentrate
- 6 ounce lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 liter carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1 quart pineapple sherbet
- In a large saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes; remove from heat and allow to cool. Pour sugar water...
- Get the full instructions at Easiest Recipes