This Goat Cheese Cauliflower Bake is so scrumptious you might just eat it for the whole meal. It's a side dish that can't be beat.
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped (4 cups chopped)
- 2 strips turkey bacon
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 6 ounces goat cheese, divided (3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- salt and pepper, to taste
- green onion, sliced, for garnish
- Heat your oven to 400°F and spray 4 ramekins with cooking spray. Place the chopped cauliflower into a large bowl and microwave for 5...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments