Gnocchi Paprikash uses gnocchi and pork for an ultra satisfying and comforting meal. And only one pot!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 pounds pork loin, cut into bite sized pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 32 ounce carton chicken broth
- 16 ounce package frozen gnocchi
- plain greek yogurt
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add pork to the skillet and cook pork until no longer pink. Remove pork to a bowl and set...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic