Gluten Free Zucchini Bread is a fabulous afternoon treat. Try it with a cup of tea!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose gluten free flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, large
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini squash, shredded
- 3/4 cup chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, xantham gum, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside....
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments