Gluten Free White Chocolate Cashew Bites are great for when you need a little something sweet and don't have a lot of time. No bake...
- 14 tablespoons natural cashew butter, the kind with just nuts and salt, 225 grams
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup, 60 milliliters
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, 63 grams
- 3/4 cup rolled oats, 68 grams
- pinch of salt, optional, if your cashew butter is unsalted
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips, 43 grams
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the cashew butter, maple syrup and vanilla until well combined. Add the coconut, rolled oats,...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments