These amazing brownies have triple the chocolate flavor using Ghirardelli white chocolate in the brownies and the icing and semi-sweet chocolate morsels for a glaze on top. Great for tailgating parties! Gluten free.
- 4 squares Ghirardelli white chocolate baking bar
- 2 sticks unsalted butter (melted (1 cup))
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour (see now below)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans (or walnuts)
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter ( ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips)
- 1 square Ghirardelli white chocolate baking bar
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp. milk
- dash sea salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Melt butter and white chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat. Cool. Pour white chocolate mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add eggs...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen