Gluten Free Ground Turkey Fried Rice is a quick and easy weeknight meal you can put on the table in under 20 minutes. It is a great way to use up any leftover veggies hanging out in your fridge.
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger, (or fresh grated ginger, or the crushed ginger in the tube)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions, (just the white part, save the green part for garnish)
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped carrots, (chopped finely)
- 2 cups leftover cooked rice
- 3 tablespoons tamari gluten free soy sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Heat your pan over medium/high heat until a drop of water “dances” on the surface and quickly bubbles and evaporates. To your...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic