This spectacular skillet cookie is made with gluten free flour, coconut sugar and miniature chocolate chips. It's served with ice cream and chocolate sauce. This heavenly recipe is perfect for company or holiday desserts like Mother's Day or Father's Day.
- 2 1/2 cups Cup4Cup Gluten free flour
- 2 cups Madhava coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened (1 stick) (no substitutions))
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract ((no substitutions))
- 1 cup pecan chips (or finely diced pecans)
- 12 oz. pkg. Nestle Toll House miniature chocolate chips (divided use)
- Preheat oven to 350. Soften butter. Add coconut sugar, eggs, baking powder, baking soda, salt and vanilla. Whisk or mix with an electric...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen