Gluten free teriyaki chicken skewers with a homemade sauce that's hard to beat. This weeknight dinner will be your new favorite!
- 6 thighs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup tamari gluten free soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- Warm up the grill to medium-high heat. Begin by cutting the chicken down the middle and then putting it onto the skewer sticks, cutting...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic