Gluten Free Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes are a tasty and nutritious breakfast that's almost like dessert. Indulge with hardly any guilt!
- 1/4 cup gluten free oat flour, see notes
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup full fat cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil, or melted coconut oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2-2/3 cup chopped strawberries
- For the Pancakes: Use an immersion blender to blend all the pancake ingredients together. There should be no lumps of cottage cheese...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic