Gluten Free Stir Fry is full of veggies and tender chicken. Everyone will gobble this up!
- 1/4 cup tamari gluten free soy sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 pound chicken
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4-5 cups stir fry vegetables, of your choice, 12 oz bag of fresh stir fry veggies and 1/2 a red bell pepper cut into strips pictured
- cooked rice, to serve
- Prepare the stir fry sauce by mixing all the ingredients in a small bowl and set aside. Heat a skillet or cast iron pan over medium-high...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic