This Gluten Free sourdough recipe really does taste like sourdough bread! Yummy! It has the texture of a more durable crepe. This recipe makes 4 large thin Socca "pancakes" or discs 1 serving is 1/2 a "pancake" You need an 8-10 inch cast iron skillet or a heavy baking dish or pan
- 1 cup chickpea flour Bob's Red Mill
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 Tablespoons grapeseed oil expeller pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt or to taste or to taste
- Put all ingredients into a blender or large bowl and mix until well blended. It should be the thickness of pancake batter. Allow to sit...
- Get the full instructions at The Wellness Workshop