Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Cake is perfect for those who can't decide which they like best. This will probably be the best dessert on...
- 2 15 ounce cans canned pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 box yellow cake mix, or gluten free yellow cake mix
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- powdered sugar
- whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large stand mixer combine all ingredients in order, except for the pecans. Let this mix well. Spray a bundt...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments