Gluten Free Pumpkin French Toast Muffins hardly takes any work. Just chill overnight, and you have a beautiful breakfast waiting for you in the morning.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk, i used 1%
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 loaf of stale bread, cubed, about 16 to 18 ounces, gluten free or not
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Whisk together eggs, milk, pumpkin, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and ground cinnamon. Stir in bread until all the pieces are moist....
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments