Old-fashioned pot roast dinner recipe given a new twist by substituting gluten free flour for the regular flour in the recipe. This family favorite is a great recipe for company.
- 1 chuck roast – about 3 lbs.
- 1-2 lbs. red potatoes (whole)
- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 1 large onion (sliced and separated into rings)
- 2 cups water
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup Bob's Red MillGluten Free flour (divided use)
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. parsley flakes
- 4-5 drops Kitchen Bouquet seasoning
- Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper and dredge in about half a cup of flour. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven or roaster pan that can be...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen