Gluten Free Pistachio Plum Muffakes are the treat you want at your breakfast table. Or any time of day!
- 3 plums
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup ground pistachios
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, or coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs, at room temperature, or they will solidify the coconut oil
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- powdered sugar, or honey, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Slice plums and toss them in olive oil to coat. Place on a parchment or silicone baking sheet-lined pan and roast...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic