Deliciously soft, these Gluten Free Peppermint Cookies are perfect for holiday gifting. Glancing at their ingredient list might have you and your family enjoying these for breakfast too!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose gluten free flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup peppermint baking chips, such as ghirardelli
- Preheat oven to 350°F Place peanut butter and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds until both are runny....
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments