This delicious Dump Cake takes only 5 minutes to prepare! It's a quick and easy dessert for potlucks, tailgating parties, backyard barbecues or company dinners. This is a great dessert option for family or friends who are on a gluten free diet. It's also the easiest Peach Cobbler recipe ever!
- 1 17-oz. box Pillsbury gluten free yellow cake mix
- 3 large cans Lucky Leaf Premium peach pie filling
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans (or walnuts)
- 2 sticks unsalted butter (melted (1 cup))
- Grease 9x13” pan. Spoon peach pie filling into a greased baking dish. Sprinkle with coconut, then pecans or walnuts. Sprinkle dry cake...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen