Gluten Free Pasta with White Wine Sauce has everything you love in a pasta. Gorgeous!
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- cup sliced mushrooms, half an 8 ounce container
- 1 14.5 ounce can quartered artichoke hearts
- 2 cups chardonnay wine, or other white wine
- 2 tablespoons capers
- zest and juice from one lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- gluten free pasta, for 4, cooked al-dente
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a heavy bottomed skillet. Add the garlic and mushrooms and saute until softened, 1-2 minutes. Add the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic