Gluten Free Pasta Salad with Pumpkin Seed Pesto will be your favorite pasta dish this summer. The homemade pesto made with pumpkin seeds...
- 12 ounces gluten free pasta shells
- 1-2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 6-8 ounces fresh mozzarella pearls
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted pumpkin seeds, or pepitas
- 3/4 cup fresh basil, gently packed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cook and drain the gluten free pasta according to package directions. In a food processor or blender, chop the pumpkin seeds until they...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic