Breakfast pancakes made with buckwheat and oat flours and served with a scrumptious apple, peach and pear compote. This clean recipe is Gluten free.
- 2 cups Pamela’s gluten free baking and pancake mix
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. maple extract
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 large apple (peeled and diced)
- 1 large peach (peeled and diced)
- 1 large pear (peeled and diced)
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup honey
- Whisk all ingredients together. Pour batter into heated skillet or griddle that is lightly greased. Spoon batter into pan and cook until...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen