Gluten Free Pad Thai is tossed with a vibrant sauce everyone will fall in love with. A great meal for a busy weeknight.
- 7 ounces gluten free rice sticks, half a 14 ounce bag
- 2 eggs
- 1 pound chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 zucchini squash, cut into bite sized strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into bite sized strips
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Prepare the gluten free rice sticks according to the package directions. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. In a small bowl beat the...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments