Gluten Free Oven Fried Chicken is a favorite with a little twist. Healthy, delicious, and totally simple.
- 2 1/2 pounds broiler-fryer chicken, cut
- 1/2 cup gluten free cornmeal
- 1 package dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup all-purpose gluten free flour, or all purpose flour if not cooking gluten free
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray a 13x9x2 pan with cooking spray. Mix the cornmeal, ranch seasoning, flour, salt, paprika, and pepper in...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic