These Gluten Free Crackers are a refreshing change from the store bought varieties. These are softer and nuttier than the typical store bought ones and they area divine with strong cheese and wine.
- 1 1/2 cups Bob's Red Mill All Purpose Gluten free flour (or substitute regular all purpose flour)
- 1/3 tsp xanthan gum (omit if using regular flour)
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt (divided 1 tsp + 2 tsps)
- 1/2 cup butter (cut into cubes)
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped (pecans )
- 1/3-1/2 cup water
- 1 egg, beaten
- Combine flour, xanthan gum, sugar, 2 tsps salt, butter, fennel seeds and nuts in bowl of food processor. Pulse until butter is the size...
- Get the full instructions at The Wine Lover's Kitchen