Gluten Free No Bake Cookies are a quick and easy treat, whether you're gluten free or not. Great for lunch boxes too!
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup dutch processed cocoa
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, or almond butter
- 2 cups old fashioned oats, quick or rolled, certified gluten free
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, mix the honey and cocoa powder together. Add the milk and coconut oil, stir, and bring the mixture...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic