Gluten Free Mocha Muffins are a chocolate-based muffin made with coffee. It’s an easy gluten free muffin recipe to make and are a great make-ahead breakfast for busy mornings.
- 1 1/2 cups <a href="https://www.whattheforkfoodblog.com/2016/01/14/nightshade-free-gluten-free-flour-mix/">sharon’s nightshade-free gluten free flour blend</a>, or gluten free all-purpose flour (215g)
- 1/2 cup dutch processed cocoa
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum, (omit if your flour blend contains it)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, (152g)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips, or chocolate chunks
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup buttermilk, room temperature (see notes for dairy free)
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1/2 cup avocado oil, (or neutral oil of choice)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners or spray with non-stick spray. In a large bowl, whisk together...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic