I only tried to make Mac and cheese this year- it just wasn't a thing to eat when I was growing up. But when I found Gluten -Free Macaroni I knew I had to try. I experimented a lot until I came up with this dish which my family adores !!
- 8 ounces gluten free macaroni
- 6 oz grated cheddar cheese (we use reduced fat cheese )
- 1 tub Low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup low - fat milk
- 3 oz Bacon bits (I buy them pre- chopped )
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch Basil
- Cook macaroni in large pot of boiling salted water until tender. In a pan fry off the bacon pieces Whisk 1/2 cup cheddar, low-fat cream...
- Get the full instructions at Snapshots and Snippets