Gluten Free Mac and Cheese is just the comfort casserole you're craving. This gluten free version will really make you smile.
- 1 pound gluten free elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/8 cup gluten free rice flour, or gluten free rice based ap blend without xanthan gum
- 4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cups grated cheese, about 9 ounces
- 3/4 cup gluten free breadcrumbs, homemade or store-bought
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Cook the gluten-free elbow macaroni according to the package directions, to al dente. In a heavy bottomed saucepan melt the 1/2 cup...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments