Gluten Free Lemon Blueberry Muffins are a great way to use the blueberries of the season. The lemon really makes them shine!
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour, 150 grams
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted, 56 grams
- 2 tablespoons honey, 40 grams
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, 25 grams
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon nielsen-massey pure lemon extract
- 1 cup blueberries, rinsed and patted dry, 140 grams
- 1 cup powdered sugar, 120 grams
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a mini muffin pan with 18 mini muffin liners. In a small mixing bowl, stir together the almond flour,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic