With a slightly crisp outer layer and a deliciously soft middle, these Gluten Free Lemon Blueberry Muffin Tops are packed with lemon zest, cardamom and plump blueberries. Also dairy free, these baked goods are delicious for a weekend breakfast with a cup of your favorite coffee.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- zest from one whole and juice from half a lemon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Add gluten free all-purpose flour, almond flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cardamom to a bowl and stir well. Then add...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic