Gluten Free Korean Turkey and Rice Bowl is a delicious quick-cooking dinner that can be used with your leftover rice. A lifesaver!
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup tamari gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- fresh cilantro, to serve
- cooked rice, to serve
- In a skillet over medium heat, break up the ground turkey and brown. Once the turkey is browned and cooked through, add the brown sugar,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic