This Gluten Free Instant Pot Vegetable Soup will warm you up this winter! Even better, it comes together in no time.
- 1 pound ground turkey, cooked & drained
- 1 14.5 ounce can beef broth
- 4 cups water
- 1 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 potatoes, cubed
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 medium whole fresh tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup white onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup white cooking wine
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 cup gluten free elbow macaroni
- Place all ingredients in the Instant Pot. Close nozzle to ensure no steam is getting out. Cover and lock lid in place. Set to high...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic