Simple Gluten Free Garlic Herb Biscuits are a flavor-filled buttermilk biscuit that pairs well with any meal. From shrimp to soup, these are great!
- 2 cups all-purpose gluten free flour, (see notes)
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum, (omit if your flour blend has it)
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, (6g)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder, (12g)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, (3g)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, (2g)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced, plus more for garnish
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, (87g) cubed and very cold
- 3/4 cup buttermilk, (188ml) cold, plus 1 tablespoon, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425°F and grease a baking sheet or line it with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Add the gluten-free flour,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic