These delectable cookies use only 5 ingredients! They're perfect for holiday baking, Christmas cookie exchanges and even birthdays. Wow your gluten free friends and family with these scrumptious treats.
- 17 oz. box Pillsbury gluten free funfetti cake mix
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup meatball drippings plus enough canola oil to equal 1/2 cup ((depending on how large your eggs are))
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup funfetti sprinkles ((not non-pareils))
- 16 oz. can rainbow chip frosting (or funfetti frosting)
- additional funfetti sprinkles (for tops of cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large mixing bowl, mix the cake mix and eggs. Add just enough oil to moisten the batter. Stir in funfetti...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen