These brownies are a sensational and healthier alternative to many brownie recipes. These use gluten free flour, coconut sugar, a healthier chocolate chip, sliced almonds and 90% dark chocolate for a rich, fudgy, chocolate sensation to die for!
- 8 squares Lindt 90% cocoa supreme dark chocolate
- 2 sticks unsalted butter (melted (1 cup))
- 2 cups coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cups pamela's gluten free baking and pancake mix (or other gluten free all-purpose flour)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 cup sliced almonds (divided use)
- 10 oz. pkg. Enjoy Life miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips (divided use)
- Melt chocolate and butter; cool. Beat eggs until frothy. Add coconut sugar and almond extract. Add cooled chocolate plus gluten free...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen