These rich, decadent brownies are fudgy and chocolaty. Made with Ghirardelli chocolate with a fudgy icing and glazed with white chocolate. Great for parties--especially if you have friends with gluten intolerance.
- 4 squares Ghirardelli 60% Cacao bittersweet chocolate ((4 ounces))
- 2 sticks unsalted butter (melted (1 cup))
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour ((see note below))
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup finely diced pecans (or walnuts)
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter (melted )
- 1 square Ghirardelli 60% Cacao bittersweet chocolate ((1 ounce))
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp. milk
- dash sea salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips ((or more if desired))
- Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat. Cool. Pour chocolate mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add eggs and sugar...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen