Gluten Free Fried Rice made delicious with savory pork and lots of vegetables. This is a dinner sure to please everyone, no matter what.
- 1 cup white rice, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 16 ounces ground sausage, 1 pound - cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2-4 tablespoons tamari gluten free soy sauce
- Begin by preparing the rice to cook and boil in accordance with the instructions on the box or bag. Once the rice is cooked, set aside to...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments