Gluten Free Enchiladas are made with gluten free corn tortillas and green chile sauce. Use whatever meat you like to make this dish your own.
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, or melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup chopped green chiles, roasted
- 8 corn tortillas, gluten free
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken, i use pork or chicken, but turkey and beef are good, too
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- For the Gluten Free Green Enchilada Sauce: In a saucepan over medium heat whisk together the rice flour, oil or butter, oregano, cumin,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic