This is a simple recipe for Gluten Free Drop Biscuits that is easy to make with minimal prep and ingredients. They can be served sweet or savory.
- 2 cups all-purpose gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed and cold
- 1 cup cold milk
- Preheat oven to 425°F and spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray. Sift and mix together the flour, xanthan gum, salt, and baking...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic