Chocolate cupcakes are a classic treat and these gluten free chocolate cupcakes do not disappoint. They’re really easy to make and have a dairy free option too!
- 1 cup <a href="https://www.whattheforkfoodblog.com/2016/01/14/nightshade-free-gluten-free-flour-mix/">sharon’s nightshade-free gluten free flour blend</a>
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup dutch processed cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 2/3 cup cold milk
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coffee, hot
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners or spray with non-stick spray. In a large bowl, sift and whisk...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic