Bakery Style Gluten Free Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies are easy to make at home. They’re rich in chocolate flavor with chunks of chocolate in every bite.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose gluten free flour, (see note 1)
- 1/2 cup dutch processed cocoa
- 3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips, or chocolate chunks
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the gluten free flour, cocoa powder, xanthan gum, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside. Add...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic