This tempting side dish is a delicious and creative way to serve peas. It's amped up with Tony's Creole Seasoning for increased flavor. This recipe takes about 10 minutes to make so it's a terrific side dish for company or holiday meals. Gluten free.
- 12 or 16 oz. pkg. frozen peas
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. gluten free flour ((I recommend Bob’s Red Mill))
- 1 cup half-and-half
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. Tony's Creole Seasoning (or more, to taste)
- Microwave peas over high heat about 5 minutes. Drain, if necessary. Set aside. Make a white sauce by melting butter in a saucepan. Stir...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen