Gluten Free Cream of Chicken Soup is wonderful for people with a gluten intolerance. It also can be adjusted for any dietary needs.
- 3 tablespoons butter, or olive oil
- 3 tablespoons rice flour
- 3/4 cup chicken broth, or vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup milk, dairy or non-dairy
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup cooked shredded chicken, or chopped
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped white mushrooms
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. If using, add the chicken, celery, or mushrooms and sauté until the vegetables are soft,...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments