Gluten Free Cranberry Banana Bread is a seasonal twist on classic banana bread. It’s flavored with dried cranberries and walnuts for a simple loaf that’s quick and easy to make.
- 2 cups <a href="https://www.whattheforkfoodblog.com/2016/01/14/nightshade-free-gluten-free-flour-mix/">sharon’s nightshade-free gluten free flour blend</a>, (260g)
- 3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon aluminum free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, (97g)
- 1 cup dried cranberries, (130g)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, (61g)
- 1 cup mashed banana, (230g)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, (112g)
- 2/3 cup milk, (158ml), room temperature (regular or dairy free)
- 1/3 cup avocado oil, (80ml)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F and coat a 9x5-inch (23x13-cm) loaf pan with homemade pan release or spray with non-stick spray then line with...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic