Gluten Free Cornbread Muffins with Cheddar and Bacon are savory, salty, and a little spicy. Enjoy on their own or as a side.
- 2/3 cup medium grind gluten free cornmeal
- 1 1/3 cups gluten free oat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup buttermilk, room temperature
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, or raw sugar
- 1 1/4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a muffin pan with 12 muffin liners. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together all the dry ingredients...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic