Gluten Free Clam Chowder is the gluten free version of your favorite soup. You'll fall in love!
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 cup chopped onion, diced small, about 1/2 a large onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 cups diced russet potatoes, chopped small (about 3 medium potatoes)
- 3 tablespoons gum-free rice flour blend, sweet rice flour, or cornstarch
- 1 10 ounce can whole clams, reserve juice
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth, or vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups half & half
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- In a large soup pot or French oven, fry the bacon until crisp. Remove the bacon and set aside and then crumble once cooled. Keep 2-3...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments